Georgia Accident Lawyer Ken Nugent
If you live in Georgia, chances are you have seen Georgia accident lawyer Ken Nugent on television, on MARTA buses traveling through our neighborhoods, on billboards lining our streets, or heard him on Falcon’s Football Radio – Dave FM. Ken’s large marketing campaigns are a testament to his belief that all injury victims—regardless of race, economic situation, disability, or education level—deserve equal access to the legal system.
But, there is much more to Ken Nugent than simply aggressive marketing campaigns. In addition to being an accomplished and skilled Georgia accident lawyer, he is also a generous supporter of the Georgia communities served by his legal team. From dedicating time to the Relay for Life to sponsoring the Georgia Classroom Scholarship, and supporting young people in the Next Level Baseball Camp Program, Ken’s commitment to going the extra step for Georgia is unwavering.
Georgia is Ken’s home
In 1980, after getting his undergraduate degree from the State University of New York, Albany, Ken took his desire for higher education to the prestigious Emory University School of Law in Atlanta. After rigorously studying the Georgia legal system, Ken took and passed the bar exam and joined the State Bar of Georgia. He then started down the road of creating and growing one of the Southeast’s largest law firms devoted entirely to representing injury victims and their families.
Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. opened its first offices in Atlanta. Ken built the firm on a number of core principles that still hold true today. They are—
- Passion for helping: Each member of the Nugent legal team is completely dedicated to ensuring everyone—no matter their circumstances—receives a full recovery for their injury or loss.
- Easy access: Finding help should always be a single call or a click away
- Availability: Being there for you day or night because accidents can happen any time
- Local presence: Each client’s attorney should know not just the local law, lawyers, and courts, but the community they serve.
- Making things simple:
- One stop to answer client questions and start their recovery—legal, medical, financial, and emotional.
- Experienced help with insurance documents and court forms to take the fear out of dealing with the legal system.
- Giving clients the peace of mind that comes with providing for their families and the things most important to them.
- Affordability: Free initial consultations, and no fees charged in injury cases until a final settlement or verdict has been reached.
- Giving back: Ken believes that being like a good neighbor is not enough. You have to be a good neighbor, and give back to the communities that trust and support your business.
The novel idea of making local, affordable justice available to everyone, at any time or place, grabbed hold.
Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. grew from our original office in Atlanta to now having offices in Albany, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Duluth, Macon, Savannah and Valdosta in Georgia. These offices give us incredible reach to rural communities across Georgia and provide an opportunity for our team to visit clients at home, when necessary.
Along with his responsibilities of leading the firm and his leadership of multiple community programs and projects, Ken remains actively involved in personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and workers compensation cases.
Ken has five children, and resides in the Atlanta metro area.