Atlanta Accident Law Firm
Criteria for selecting an accident law firm in Atlanta
Having the right Atlanta accident attorney for your injury case is essential. So before you select an attorney, it is important to speak to several accident law firms in Atlanta and around the state of Georgia. What is the best approach for finding the the law firm that can best represent your interests and help you recover full compensation for your injuries?
How to figure out the law firm that is right for your case
The Atlanta accident lawyers at the law firm of Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. recommend developing a list of questions to ask your prospective attorneys that may look like this:
- Have you handled cases similar to mine?
- Do you have examples of your success with cases like mine?
- Is your firm actively involved in the legal community?
- What are the educational backgrounds, honors, professional ratings of your lawyers?
- How often will my attorney communicate with me directly?
- Do you have a strong support staff to help me when my lawyer is unavailable?
- Are reliable expert witnesses available to testify in my case?
- What do you think my chances are?
- Do you cover the costs of my case until it is resolved?
- Are your offices convenient to me?
- Can you come to my home or hospital room if I am unable to visit your office?
You may ask people you know for referrals, but be sure their cases are similar to yours. Other things that you can do to distinguish among the many accident law firms in Atlanta include visiting the website of each firm to view results, education, honors, background, and testimonials from former clients. A firm with many offices and extensive experience like Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. is likely to be able to provide the resources and support a complex accident case requires.
Finally, ask yourself if you are comfortable with the attorney. The lawyer-client relationship is built on trust and communication. If you do not feel that you can trust an attorney, if you have difficulty understanding or being understood by an attorney, or if you feel you are not being treated with respect, move on to another firm that is qualified and makes you feel confident.
For Atlanta accidents speak to our firm—One call, that’s all
Contact an Atlanta accident attorney at our firm or an attorney located in one of our eight offices in Albany, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Duluth, Macon and Savannah. We can help if you have been injured in a car wreck or slip and fall, as a result of medical malpractice case, or have suffered nursing home abuse anywhere in Georgia. Our experienced team is ready to start working on your case today. Contact Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. online, click on Chat Live, or call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790.